Get expert marketing from a high-performing PPC Liverpool Agency.
Measured Marketing are a pay-per-click marketing agency in the Liverpool area.
We’ll help your PPC campaign convert clicks into clients.
Our team are PPC specialists, working on pay-per-click campaigns for twenty years.
We have a dynamic, data-driven approach to our marketing: we’re always optimising and learning how to get the most out of your campaigns.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation about your marketing.
Pay Per Click Liverpool
PPC Marketing offers a range of campaigns that can be individually targeted to your products or services. Whether you’re a Liverpool service provider or retailer looking to expand online, PPC marketing has a campaign that’s right for you
Measured Marketing have been working on Google Ads (forming Adwords) campaigns for two decades. Google Ads offers a vital digital marketing tool, giving you the ability to advertise your products and services to people searching directly for them. To be competitive in Google’s auction process, you need a campaign that is relevant and engaging.
All of our ads campaigns are designed by a process we’ve honed over thousands of satisfied clients. From initial research to copy and budgeting, we’ll direct you step-by-step to set up a Google Ads campaign that stands above your competition and gets you at the top of search result pages.
Google Shopping is a great way to show off your products to potential customers. Unlike other Google Ads campaigns, which are text-based, Shopping campaigns use an image of your product along with some key information.
We’ll take care of all the details and make sure your shopping campaign is set up correctly, so you can focus on selling your products. By synching your site with Google Merchant Center and handling the technical details, we’ll get your products in front of shoppers when they’re ready to buy.
What Our PPC Campaigns Do For You:
- Free initial consultation and keyword research, helping you identify where and how to advertise for your PPC campaign.
- Expert advice from veteran marketers with a wealth of experience to draw on.
- Industry-leading rates offering you competitive campaigns at low costs.
- Free landing page set-up for a cohesive and honed message, with ongoing optimisation worth hundreds.
- Custom scripting for shopping and e-commerce campaigns, to keep your campaign running smoothly and optimally.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you get the most out of your marketing.
Measured Marketing has helped thousands of clients, with budgets ranging from £500 – £100,000, get the most out of their marketing. No matter the size or scale of your campaign, there’s always ways to improve and save you time and money.
The Benefits of PPC Marketing For Your Business
- Pay-per-click marketing is a cost-effective way of tapping into a market of interested customers. Through PPC, you can bid directly on the keywords and search terms which are relevant to you and your business, giving you efficient and targeted marketing with a wide reach.
- An effective PPC campaign is designed to turn clicks into customers: providing you not just with the means to find those looking for your service, but also engage and convert them through well-written and dynamic advertising.
- All PPC marketing is incredibly trackable. From the moment your campaign starts, you’ll have access to a wealth of data concerning its performance, from individual keywords and ads to where and how it is appearing on search results pages.
- A skilled marketer can use this data to optimise and perfect your campaign to maximise its potential and your return on investment. We provide you with monthly reports that break this data down and allow you to see the progress your campaign is making.
- PPC campaigns also have a wide variety of targeting options for you to specialise your marketing: you can optimise your targeting to particular demographics, such as age, gender, and location. Our search campaigns let you tap into the basic data Google keeps on all its active users, allowing your Liverpool PPC campaign to flourish locally and nationally.
- Above all, PPC budgeting is flexible. You decide how much you want to spend on your campaign, and we’ll make it work for you. You can optimise everything from what you spend on particular keywords down to modifying your bids to target particular devices.
PPC Company Liverpool
Working with a Liverpool PPC agency like Measured Marketing gives you access to a team of experienced professionals who can help you get the most out of your campaigns. We’ll work with you to create targeted ad campaigns that are designed to generate the maximum return on investment.
PPC Marketing Liverpool
Mike has been in PPC marketing for fifteen years, working his way up from helping law firms manage their Google Ads accounts to running his own agency. He started Measured Marketing because he wanted to take his well-honed technique and decade of learning to a new height, and take on a wider range of clients.
Since then, he’s handled everything from massive insurance firms with thousands of daily clicks to smaller businesses with a few hundred. As a specialist in search campaigns and Google Ads, his full attention has always gone to driving performance.
He’s brought the same professionalism and determination to each of them, using his methodology to help his clients turn enquiries into conversions through bespoke landing pages and data-driven campaign optimisation. His successes are always big wins: with 20x the return on investment for a large style retailer, and 2x the revenue for a site supply client.
Mike’s handled every stage of a search campaign, and he’s always ready to take on a new challenge. He adopts a consistent PPC strategy, with constant client communication, and a clear and transparent reporting process: helping you know how you’re getting the most out of your marketing.
For a data-driven methodology and a campaign built to last, Mike and his team are ready to get to work on your Liverpool PPC campaign.
Find out more about Mike here.
With Measured Marketing, this client more than doubled their conversions, and sliced their costs from £101 per conversion to £15 per conversion.
This client earned 144 conversions, with a conversion value in the high 30,000s, and a fraction of that in costs: a massive return on investment.
Your PPC FAQ
How does PPC for digital marketing work?
PPC is a way of buying advertising space on search engines, so your ads appear as sponsored results when people search for terms related to your business. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad, hence the name pay-per-click.
What are the benefits of using PPC?
There are several benefits to using PPC as part of your digital marketing strategy:
PPC is a very effective way to drive traffic to your website, as you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
PPC is highly targeted, so you can specifically target people who are searching for terms related to your business.
PPC is very trackable, so you can see how many people are clicking on your ads and how many of those clicks are resulting in conversions.
Why should I hire a PPC marketing agency?
There are several reasons why you might want to hire a PPC marketing agency:
- A good PPC agency will have a team of experienced professionals who can help you get the most out of your campaigns.
- A good PPC agency will be able to track your results and give you transparent reporting so you can see how your campaign is performing.
- A good PPC agency will be able to help you optimize your campaigns to get the most return on investment.
How much does PPC cost?
A good rate for PPC marketing will vary depending on a number of factors, such as the size of your business, the competitiveness of your industry, and the targeting options you choose. However, as a general rule of thumb, you can expect to pay around $1-$2 per click for most PPC campaigns.
How long does it take to see results from a PPC campaign?
Results from your PPC campaign will depend on a number of factors, such as the size of your business, the competitiveness of your industry, and the targeting options you choose. However, generally you can expect to see results within a few weeks of starting your campaign.
Why is PPC better than SEO?
PPC is a more immediate way to drive traffic to your website than SEO, which can take months to start seeing results. With PPC, you can specifically target people who are searching for terms related to your business, and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
What types of PPC clients has Measured Marketing worked with?
At Measured Marketing, we have worked with a wide range of PPC clients, from small businesses to large enterprises. We have experience working with businesses in a variety of industries, from service providers to retailers and lawyers: so we can tailor our approach to your specific needs.
How do I start advertising on Google?
The first step to advertising on Google is to create a Google Ads account. Once you have created an account, you can then create your first campaign. To do this, you will need to select your campaign type, set your budget and target audience, and write your ad copy. Once you have created your campaign, you can then start bidding.
What do you include in your PPC reports?
Our PPC reports include a variety of data points, such as:
- The number of clicks your ads received
- The click-through rate (CTR) of your ads
- The average cost-per-click (CPC) of your ads
- The conversion rate of your ads
- The cost-per-conversion (CPA) of your ads
- The number of impressions your ads received
- The average position of your ads
What is a good CTR for PPC?
A CTR, or click-through rate, is the percentage of people who see your ad and then click on it. A good CTR for PPC will vary depending on the industry you’re in and the type of campaign you’re running. However, as a general rule of thumb, a good CTR is around 2%.
How does Measured Marketing track performance in my campaigns?
At Measured Marketing, we use a variety of tools to track performance in our clients’ campaigns. These tools include:
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to track website traffic and conversions.
Call Tracking: We use call tracking to track phone calls that are generated from our clients’ PPC campaigns.
Conversion Tracking: We use conversion tracking to track online sales and leads that are generated from our clients’ PPC campaigns.
What is the Measured Marketing difference?
At Measured Marketing, we pride ourselves on being a results-driven agency. We focus on generating leads and sales for our clients, and we are transparent in our reporting so our clients can see the results of our work. We are also a Google Certified Partner, which means we have been certified by Google to manage AdWords campaigns. This certification is only awarded to agencies that meet Google’s high standards for quality and performance.
How can I contact Measured Marketing?
If you would like to learn more about our PPC services, or if you have any questions, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and provide a customized quote.
Interested? Get in touch to see how PPC can help your Liverpool marketing campaign: